Accessible Vans of America Code of Ethics
AVA aspires to the highest industry standards. We are convinced that the key to creating a truly great organization is an intense focus on the values that guide people's actions. To this end, we make the following commitments:
- To achieve the highest level of customer service promptly and competently.
- To offer quality accessible vehicles and wheelchair vans which are appropriate for the customer's needs.
- To rent a wheelchair van that meets all quality and safety standards of the company.
- To instruct the customer and/or attendants in the proper use of the adaptive equipment and the accessible vehicle.
- To explain fully and accurately to each customer and/or attendants the customers rights and obligations regarding the rental of accessible vehicles.
- To update and advance our professional knowledge and skills, giving customers improved equipment and services.
- To act in good faith, to be honest, trustful, ethical and fair to all concerned.